Reporting a concern
If a child is in danger now:
POLICE or AMBULANCE
In school - Melanie Whitlock (headteacher)
- if you have a non-emergency concern relating to school, such as bullying.
- if you have any concerns about your child's safety in school.
- if you have a safeguarding concern which is unrelated to school.
- if a safeguarding concern you have already raised with the school has not been satisfactorily resolved.
This is the most direct way to bring a safeguarding issue to the attention of the local authority, who will coordinate an appropriate response with various different agencies who can help.
phone 0300 126 1000 (option 1, then option 3)
It can take several minutes for the call to be answered. If this doesn't work try another option below.
phone 01604 367268 ("Designated Officer")
Out of hours: 01604 626938
visit the MASH website
Their website answers questions such as "what happens when you raise a concern?"
- Sexual grooming of a child
- Radicalisation or manipulation of a child
- Any other online safeguarding issue